Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Simile & Metaphor

Steven Gerson Ms.Bentley
7o2 2/11/2009

Race

My race is awful.My race is like a ocean without waves.

My race is like winning a baseball game 2-0

Mr race is like fighting against my own people.

My race is being part of the Gerson

My race only my race no one cant take it away from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My poem is about me being proud about my race.It talks about
how i feel about my race.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i learn today 2/11/2009 was about simile , metaphor &
Figurative Language. Simile is when you write a poem with as
and like. Metaphor is when you don't use as or like.

No comments: